Helpdesk.com: The Exclusive Site Sponsorship Program
Say goodbye to ad fatigue and hello to highly qualified converting traffic!
Helpdesk.com is unique in that we give a single advertiser the opportunity to benefit from exclusive site sponsorship on one of the service and support industry’s leading and longest lived destinations.
Sponsorship is determined through Helpdesk.com’s annual “open auction” bidding process (open to all qualified vendors):
- Open bidding for *2017* exclusive sponsorship begins August 1, 2016.
- Minimum Starting Bid: $8,500/month (with annual agreement term: January 1, 2017- December 31, 2017).
- Who Should Bid: Software/service vendors for Help Desk, CRM, Call Center, and related areas
To place a bid or request further details, please email us now. We respond to serious inquiries only. Exclusive site sponsorship can be tailored to market any type of product or service offering including software, training, organizational memberships, technical certifications, outsourced services, consulting services, and more.
As the exclusive site sponsor, you get:
- Unparalleled SEO & paid search visibility across Google, Bing, Yahoo and other top engines through Helpdesk.com’s super strong search engine positioning – at a fraction of the cost you’d pay to build your own paid search and SEO program. We’re “top 10” for keywords including “help desk software”, “help desk”, “helpdesk solutions”, and more!
- Unparalleled reach to a super-qualified and targeted audience, as well as benefit to thought leadership and the value of Helpdesk.com direct navigation traffic (users directly typing in the site URL into their browser and visiting our site).
- Zero competition for your ad spots – Exclusive rights to advertising on one of the industry’s top-trafficked resource sites and newsletters, including banner ads, text links ads (great for link building, especially with high Google PageRank) and more.
- Outreach exposure to thousands of qualified prospects – As the Helpdesk.com sponsor you get exclusive promotion on our quarterly help desk and CRM newsletter that reaches thousands of qualified opt-in prospects, as well as targeted email blasts.
- Branding & thought leadership – In addition to banner and text ad spots, we’ll work closely with you to publish and promote your content throughout the site and newsletter. Be it product downloads, white papers, customer stories, etc, we’ll integrate and promote your viral content throughout the whole of Helpdesk.com.
- Thousands of leads and potentially millions of dollars in revenue (as historically experienced by our exclusive site sponors).
As the exclusive site sponsor, you enjoy:
- Exclusive site advertising rights throughout the whole of Helpdesk.com — absolutely zero competition from other ads or vendors
- Thousands of quality leads annually – all your own – relevant to your product or service offering
- Exclusive newsletter & email advertising rights for our quarterly and periodic distributions that reach thousands of opt-in subscribers
- Thousands of qualified visitors aimed directly at your web site through relevant banner and text link ad placements
- Prominent sponsorship placement including homepage and all sub-pages
- Exclusive featured text link ad listings (great for SEO link building, given our Google PageRank of 6!) throughout the whole of the Helpdesk.com directory
- Ability to publish/distribute content – including product demos, white papers and more – throughout the Helpdesk.com site for lead generation and branding
- Our search marketing expertise working exclusively for you — you benefit from Helpdesk.com’s top natural and paid positioning across Google, Yahoo, MSN and other tier 1 engines for the industry’s most competitive terms
We urge all qualified vendors to participate in the bidding process for Helpdesk.com exclusive site sponsorship. Before placing your bid, please read below for a summary of applicable terms and conditions:
- Auction Type: To ensure the fairest possible process, Helpdesk.com employs a blind auction method to solicit bids. As a qualified vendor, you must submit your bid via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be able view competitive bids. Helpdesk.com reserves the right to accept or reject any vendor bid for any reason.
- Minimum Bid: The minimum acceptable bid for the next upcoming auction is listed at the top of this page.
- Auction Open Date: Helpdesk.com will officially begin accepting exclusive site sponsorship bids starting the date referenced at the top of this page.
- Auction Close Date: The auction for Helpdesk.com exclusive site sponsorship will close on the date referenced at the top of this page. This is the last day vendor bids will be accepted.
- Sponsor Live Date: The exclusive site sponsorship, complete with sponsorship logos, ad banners, text links, etc., will go “live “on Helpdesk.com starting the 1st of the calendar year (or at the soonest possible time thereafter as agreed upon by Helpdesk.com and exclusive site sponsor).
To place a bid or request further details, please email us now. We respond to serious inquiries only. Thank you in advance for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.