Helpdesk.com: The Exclusive Site Sponsorship Program
Say goodbye to ad fatigue and hello to highly qualified converting traffic! Helpdesk.com is unique in that we give a single advertiser the opportunity to benefit from exclusive site sponsorship on one of the service and support industry’s leading and longest lived destinations.
Sponsorship is determined through Helpdesk.com’s annual “open auction” bidding process (open to all qualified vendors):
- 2018 sponsorship is now available!
- Who Should Bid: Software/service vendors for Help Desk, CRM, Call Center, and related areas
To place a bid or request further details, please email us now. We respond to serious inquiries only. Exclusive site sponsorship can be tailored to market any type of product or service offering including software, training, organizational memberships, technical certifications, outsourced services, consulting services, and more.
As the exclusive site sponsor, you enjoy:
- Exclusive site advertising rights throughout the whole of Helpdesk.com — absolutely zero competition from other ads or vendors
- Potentially hundreds of quality leads annually – all your own – relevant to your product or service offering
- Exclusive newsletter & email advertising rights for our quarterly and periodic distributions that reach thousands of opt-in subscribers
- Thousands of qualified visitors aimed directly at your web site through relevant banner and text link ad placements
- Prominent sponsorship placement including homepage and all sub-pages
- Exclusive featured text link ad listings (great for SEO link building) throughout the whole of the Helpdesk.com site
- Ability to publish/distribute content – including product demos, white papers and more – throughout the Helpdesk.com site for lead generation and branding
- Our search marketing expertise working exclusively for you — you benefit from Helpdesk.com’s top natural positioning across Google, Bing, and Yahoo for the industry’s most competitive terms
To place a bid or request further details, please email us now. Thank you in advance for your interest.