Welcome to the Help Desk Management Coach
– Service & Support Tips & Advice
Looking for informative, insightful, and engaging information that will help you optimize, manage and transform your service and help desk function? You’ve found it!
Welcome to “The Help Desk Management Coach” resource center, where you’ll find everything from articles, tips, how-tos, white papers, quizzes, and direct Q&A from one of the leaders in the help desk consulting space — Donna Earl — a.k.a. “The Help Desk Coach”.
- Help Desk Q&A: Support vs Sales Read the latest Q & A. *New!*
- Help Desk Q&A: Raise the Bar on User Satisfaction
- Top 8 Tips to Reboot Your Help Desk For The New Year Donna’s NEW blog post.
- Help Desk Q&A: Service Desk – Making a Ticket System Work
- Help Desk Q&A: Executive Support for Everyone!
- IT Customer Service – Best Practice Quiz.
- Help Desk Q&A: Support for Customers Who Don’t Have Support Contracts
- Help Desk Management Skills Quiz – For Technical Professionals.
- Help Desk Q&A: New Manager in the Spotlight.
- Keeping the Call Professional and Productive.
- Help Desk Manager as Quality Assurance Manager.
- Case Study: 5 Best-Practice Tips for Help Desk Support Success.
- Help Desk Q&A: Improving Relations With Other Managers.
- Customers Don’t Buy Annoyance… Or Bad Support.
- Help Desk Q&A: Remote Agents… Balancing the Load.
- Preparing your Help Desk for “The Conversion”: 7 Tips To Success
- Ask the Coach Q&A – Get advice to optimize your help desk. Ask Donna a question!
- White Papers & Articles – Get the latest thought leadership write-ups from Donna!
- Quizzes & More – Who said learning couldn’t be fun! Take a quiz now!
Whether helping IT help desks demonstrate value to internal customers, providing companies with tools to increase customer satisfaction, or coaching executives, Donna Earl, the head Help Desk Coach, delivers solutions and value. With offices in the US and the UK, we provide training customized for the company and the culture.
Since 1990 Ms. Earl’s international consultancy has helped organizations strengthen leadership effectiveness, customer loyalty, customer retention, and employee productivity. She is an internationally recognized speaker, business educator and consultant, executive coach and author.
Donna is a published expert on Customer Service and quoted in publications including Investor’s Business Daily and The Wall Street Journal, both US and European editions. Her articles and column are also published on Helpdesk.com. The fresh insight, emotional intelligence and proven strategies she brings to seminars on Customer Service transform help desk and employee performance. She has presented to over 200,000 people worldwide.
Donna was a contributing consultant to Gartner Group’s research project on leading with emotional intelligence. The Gartner Group executive report Leading High Performance IS Teams acknowledges Donna and quotes her work.
Help Desk Coach Donna Earl has been interviewed for numerous publications, including