Our goal is to provide the highest quality products and maintain security on multiple levels, such as technical, operational, and legal. To ensure this, we use certain Sub-Processors, so-called third-party processing tools.
HelpDesk is a property of LiveChat Inc.
Our product meets GDPR requirements.
Below you can find a copy of the information about Sub-Processors selection criteria and our quality assurance.
By Sub-Processor, we mean the third-party processor that we use to facilitate the delivery of our products. LiveChat Inc. uses Sub-Processors, one of them being our affiliate company, LiveChat Software S.A., and selects them according to internal high-quality standards to ensure data integrity and safety. Furthermore, LiveChat, Inc. uses a commercially reasonable selection process to choose the best and most reliable processors. It also uses:
LiveChat, Inc. safeguards its relation with Sub-Processors by the contractual relationship. We sign Data Processing Agreement with each of our Sub-Processors and establishing data safety standards which should be at least meeting our minimum requirements used in our DPA offered to the customers.
Below you can find some of the outlined standards that we require to have with all Sub-Processors that we appoint.
- Our Sub-Processors shall implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures (including measures consistent with those to which we are contractually committed).
- Our Sub-Processors are from the US and Europe mostly. If we decide to appoint the Sub-Processors from the other country, we always make sure other legal transfer mechanisms apply to such data processing.
- Our Sub-Processors process only the data that are absolutely necessary for the purpose (and none more than that).
- Our Sub-Processors are entitled to process personal data only in accordance with the data controller’s instructions.
- We require cooperation and assistance from our Sub-Processors when it comes to a data breach or processing of a data controller’s requests.
- Our Sub-Processors are obliged to ensure that their personnel is reliable, trained, and subject to a contractually binding obligation to observe data privacy and security, to the extent applicable by the data protection laws.
LiveChat, Inc. is dedicated to keeping always up-to-date lists of Sub-Processors.
Please note that this policy does not grant to customers any additional rights or remedies and should not be treated as a binding agreement but only a policy aiming to explain and clarify the process of processors’ appointments.
LiveChat, Inc. appoints different categories of Sub-Processors that help us to maintain the product effectively and efficiently. Classification, with Sub-Processors listed below.
LiveChat, Inc. does not provide its own storage centers and uses Sub-Processors delivering reliable infrastructure to maintain data storage. For more info check our Data Storage and Hosting Policy.
We use Sub-Processors that facilitate document storage to enable fact and safe documents signing upon customer’s requests.
LiveChat, Inc. delivers four products to numerous customers - we use CRMs to organize customers’ data.
- Amazon Services LLC –file storage through Amazon AWS product
- APIHub, Inc. – data enrichment during sign up process
- Dropbox, Inc. – storage of documents
- Google, LLC – email services, internal docs storage
- IBM (server provider) – server provider, CDN provider
- JN PROJECTS Inc. dba HelloSign – a platform for business agreements
- Pipedrive OÜ (Estonia) / Pipedrive, Inc. – CRM system
- Salesforce.com, Inc. – CRM software provider
- Trello, Inc. – task management
- Zapier, Inc. – service connector through Zapier product
We employ tools that collect your recurring payments and deliver us analytics concerning payment processing. We use this type of product to ensure that your payment is processed on top-notch standards by the market leaders in this field.
- 200 OK, LLC – payment analytics through Profitwell product
- ChartMogul Ltd. – billing statistics through Chartmogul product
- Recurly, Inc. – payment processing
- Xero Limited – accounting services
We employ tools that help us to maintain communication both internally and with our customers/trial users or potential customers.
- AutopilotHQ, Inc. – email services through Autopilot product
- Campaign Monitor Pty Ltd – email services through Campaign monitor product
- Google, LLC – email services, internal docs storage
- Slack Technologies, Inc. – internal communication through Slack product
- Smooch Technologies Inc. – multichannel communication provider
- Twilio, Inc., Twilio Ireland Limited – user SMS service through Twilio product
- The Rocket Science Group, LLC – email services through Mailchimp product
- Wildbit, LLC – email services through the Postmark product
- Woodpecker.co Sp. z o.o. – email service through Woodpecker product
We’re constantly improving our products to fit our customers’ needs. That’s why we use tools that help us to collect and organize data about our product performance.
- Amplitude, Inc. – statistic/usage data product
- Civilized Discourse Construction Kit, Inc. – community forum platform
- FullStory, Inc. – customer experience optimization (analytics engine)
- Hotjar Ltd. – user feedback service
- Widgix, LLC dba SurveyGizmo – surveys services through SurveyGizmo product
- Yesware, Inc. – sales Productivity Platform
In case of any questions or doubts concerning the appointment of Sub-Processors, let us know via email@example.com.